I'm continuing my thankful thoughts.
Here is week 3:
Day 15:
I'm thankful for...
...weekends and the rest they bring.
...for L.B. and the amazing friendship we've had over the past eleven and a half years.
Day 16:
I'm thankful for...
...our church and the changes that are taking place.
...my sister, who has been the best friend to me since she was born.
...spur of the moment TV watching nights with family.
Day 17:
I'm thankful for...
...creativity and outlets to be able to express that creativity.
Day 18:
I'm thankful for...
...books that move me.
...the words other people speak and share that make me think and challenge me.
Day 19:
I'm thankful for...
...days when I feel like I am able to accomplish a lot.
...my bestie and all she has been in my life over the last seven years.
Day 20:
I'm thankful for...
...rain and clouds and cold and everything the weather has been lately.
...surprise free drinks after a long wait in the drive thru.
...good scents that evoke pleasant memories and feelings.
Day 21:
I'm thankful for...
...E.K. and the friend she has always been to me.
...forgiveness and the wonderful gift that it is, even when it's hard or has to be done over and over again.
...good movies and watching them with good friends.
More to come!
1 comment:
I'm watching the last HP movie and getting weepy 😉
Post a Comment