Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Oh Six. And Oh Seven. Two Oh One Seven.

This time I am REALLY behind! The last two months were crazy busy!

At the beginning of June, we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday! They had a fun gathering with friends at their house and then we celebrated with my parents later that weekend.

We also went blueberry picking with some friends and had a yummy brunch together after.




We also celebrated Father's Day with my parents! We had a fun day spent with family.

Josh went to San Antonio for a conference for work and I had a lot of fun LuLaRoe events!

I barely took any pics in June!

Some other things that happened:

My BCBs and I read a book called The Confessions of X. It was a really interesting read about Augustine and his concubine. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great read for the end of summer!

My appointments and Pilates classes have been going really well! I have more movement and feel stronger every day!

*******

Since I've really behind and didn't take many pictures in June, I'm just going to do July in this post as well!

We started off July helping our friends C.B. and L.B. throw a surprise party for C.B.'s mom. It was a lot of fun!

We also spent a lot of time with family. Josh's brother and his family were in town so we celebrated our nephew's birthday, as well as Josh's grandparents's birthdays.





We had a really fun 4th of July party with some friends. I'm such a fan of fireworks and we had a lot of fun putting on our own (very legal, I promise) show!



Later in the month, we went to the d23 Expo and spent some time in our happy place! We got to attend a panel about the upcoming Disney and Pixar animated movies and it was so awesome! We got to see a lot of celebrities present at the panel, including Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Gad, Kristen Bell, Paige O'Hara and many others!






We also got to walk through an exhibit about the 50 years of Pirates of the Caribbean.






There was a LuLaRoe booth at the Expo, highlighting some of the soon-to-come LuLaRoe Collection for Disney prints. It was so fun to see!




Our time at Disneyland was really fun too! The lines were so short for most of our trip! We also got to see the very first perfomance of the newly enhanced Fantasmic! We also met Zachary Levi and took a picture with him, which was amazing! We have both really loved him since he was on Chuck! Overall, it was an amazing trip and I'm so glad we were able to go on it.


 We got to sit next to each other on Radiator Springs Racers!

 Zachary Levi!!



Josh went on Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! I just walked through the line with him. This is my "I'm not going any further" face

Later in the month, I attended the LuLaRoe Convention! It was SO much fun! I got to meet some of the amazing women on my team (most of whom live on the other side of the country from me). We had a fun kickoff party on the beach that Ziggy Marley performed at! We had two awesome days of training and learning and growing. And our finale party was a private concert with Katy Perry! It was an amazing couple of days!

 Beach party!











I also got to go on a warehouse tour at the LuLaRoe warehouse, which was really cool! It was so fun to see where they sort and package up all of our orders!




I also went to Disneyland with a fun group of retailers before the convention started. My housemates and I did the Skyline Lounge dessert package, which was so much fun! We got to sit in the second level of the former Innoventions building with an amazing dessert platter and unlimited hot cocoa, coffee, soda and water! Mickey and Minnie came out to take pictures with us and we had an amazing view of the fireworks! It was such a fun time!






July was jam packed with so much good stuff. I had some really amazing LuLaRoe events, we had some fun times with friends and family and we ate far too much ice cream (but when it's over 100 degrees for days on end, there's not much else you can do).

This summer has been so great but I am definitely looking forward to fall and cooler weather. On to August!

No comments: