Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Oh Eight. And Oh Nine. Two Oh One Seven

And I'm two months behind again. Go figure, right?

I'm honestly not sure I'm going to keep blogging after this year. It's definitely something I needed in my life for a time, and I do like looking back on old posts to see what life was like "back then", but I just don't have the time (or, let's be honest, the motivation or inspiration most days) to take the time to write posts. My purpose of this blog was to be an encouragement to others, and it's become more of a glorified journal over the past few years. So I'm just not sure I'm going to keep it up after this year.

All that being said, let's talk about August!

August started off with lots of planning and fun for K.M. and V.M.'s co-ed baby shower! The shower turned out amazing and was so much fun! I'm so glad I was able to throw the shower with S.W. and bless our friends.





The next weekend, I went wine tasting with my wine tasting ladies to celebrate K.A.'s birthday! We had such an amazing time and I'm so glad I was able to go with them!




We spent some time with my family at my sister's house. It was a really fun day and I'm glad we were all able to be together.

And there was lots of other fun stuff mixed in there! The whole month was a busy blur but it was a good one!



And then September came out of left field! I honestly didn't even realize it was September until about the third week in. That's how crazy life felt!

We had a fun make your own pizza night with some of our friends. We tried some amazing different combos and ate way too much. It was such a fun night!

Our niece turned 6! We had a blast celebrating her birthday! I still can't believe she's already 6! Time really does fly by.



I went to CO to visit my bestie and her family (you can read more about that here).



And K.M. and V.M. brought their beautiful baby girl into the world! I'm in love already and can't wait for more baby snuggles!




September also had lots of other fun stuff mixed in! It was another super busy month, but what else is new at this point, right? Life just doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. But I don't think I'd have it any other way!

And now we are in October! My favorite time of year is starting and I'm so excited for what the next three months will bring!

No comments: