Monday, October 28, 2013

I Love...Pictures! {Day 1}

I'm continuing my I Love series with another love of mine.

Pictures are one of my favorite ways to preserve memories. I am usually pretty disappointed in myself if I don't take enough pictures of a fun day, or if I don't take a picture with my hubby or one of my beautiful friends. I love being able to look back at pictures and remember the exact moment that picture captured.

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pics that I've taken with Josh.

One of our first pictures taken together. On a really fun trip with friends. This was our first experience together at Disneyland (even though we were broken up at the time). This was about eight and a half years ago.

Josh's first trip to Disneyland with my family. This time, we were dating!

Waiting for the midnight premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

At the top of Vernal Falls. Our first hike together

The best kiss ever! 

This picture pretty much describes us. We make a lot of crazy faces

On our honeymoon!

In front of an amazing restaurant. If you're ever in Maui, you should definitely go to Mama's Fish House. It's incredible and has such a beautiful view.

We stopped on the road to Hana to take a few pics

Our first mission trip to Arizona as a married couple!

At a birthday dinner for a friend. This is probably my favorite length of hair for Josh.

At Josh's brother's wedding

Disneyland trip for our second anniversary


Our fun photoshoot with our friend E.H.


On top of Pike's Peak

Disneyland trip for our fifth anniversary

 Our first experience at Cars Land!

Josh and I have so many wonderful memories together and I love looking at pictures of all the fun things we've done together. Stay tuned for more pics!

No comments: