This post is all about my friends.
This girl has such a beautiful heart. I am so blessed to know her. This was taken just a couple of weeks ago at church.
One of my oldest friends. She and I have known each other for a very long time. This was taken at her wedding in 2010.
My friend C.M. We have known each other for about 9 years. Her and I were bridesmaids in our friend L.B.'s wedding in 2008.
I love and miss this girl so much! The first pic was taken at her going away par-tay and the second was taken just a couple of months ago when they came home for the weekend.
My wonderful friend E.K. We have known each other for so long and have so many wonderful memories. The first pic was taken in Arizona in the fall of 2007 on a trip to see her and her husband, and the second is at my sister's wedding in the fall of 2009.
I had a hard time picking my favorite pics with this girl. I miss her so much and seriously wish I got to see her all the time. The first pic is from our trip to Colorado in 2011 and the second is at M.E.'s wedding in 2012.
We have been friends for over 10 years now! She re-introduced me to my husband and has been such a huge blessing in my life. The first pic is from our friend C.M.'s wedding in 2010 and the second is at a friend's engagement party just a couple of months ago.
My friend L.Z. also happens to be one of my bosses. She is so amazing and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. The first pic was taken at a white elephant party at her house in 2011 and the second was taken on New Year's Eve 2011.
My beautiful bestie, M.E. We have gone through so much together and I am so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful memories with her. The first pic was taken at our friend R.J.'s wedding in 2009 and the second was taken at M.E.'s bachelorette party in 2012.
I miss this girl a lot, too! Thankfully, she only lives a couple of hours away. We have had some really fun times together. The first pic was taken on New Year's Eve 2012 and the second was taken at a friend's wedding in June of this year.
She and I started working in the youth group at our church at the same time...and ended up stopping at the same time too. She is so precious to me and I'm so very thankful to have her in my life. The first pic was taken at a winter camp in 2007 and the other was taken at a friend's wedding in 2011.
I love this girl so much. She has such a huge heart for other people...and especially for people's kids. This was taken at M.E.'s wedding in 2012.
My sweet friend K.G. She has such an incredible heart and I am going to miss her so much! This was taken just a few weeks ago at church.
We call her the Ninja. She's pretty amazing and is an unbelievable friend. She sacrifices so much of her time for the people she loves. This was taken at M.E.'s wedding in 2012.
I have known this beauty since she was just a little girl. She is like a little sister to me and I am so proud of the woman she has become. This was taken in 2007 when we were dress shopping for my wedding.
We started dating best friends around the same time (though they never broke up and we did...twice). I was so honored to stand up with her when they got married in 2009. This pic was taken at a friend's wedding in 2011.
There are so many pictures that I love that it was really hard to narrow them down like this. Tomorrow will be the last day of sharing some of my favorite pics.









No comments:
Post a Comment