Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Secret Sister Blog Party

Have you heard of it?

If not, read this post.

The important things to note?

Sign ups begin in about a week and a half (October 1st)!

The party itself will run from November 1st-December 31st.

And, feel free to spread the word! I have created a button that you can post on your blog. You can also use the following to post on Twitter:

Have you heard about the #secretsisterblogparty ? Find out more here! Sign ups begin soon!! bit.ly/plPdc5

Need more info? Send me an email:

breeann {dot} findingrefuge {at} gmail {dot} com

I hope you will consider joining us to encourage a fellow blogger!

Photobucket

3 comments:

The New June said...

I'm really quite excited about this :)

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

this sounds so fun! I just might have to do this!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog (through jen@jennifermarch)
It's really cute- and your just.lovely.things. headband is adorable. I have to get one!