Friday, September 23, 2011

Ten Fingers and Ten Toes

This little beauty is on my heart today.


As I mentioned earlier this week, my niece was born on Sunday. She was 6 weeks early, and some very crazy things happened surrounding her birth and the days after, for both her and her mommy...but thankfully, they are both doing well.

(Proud Daddy)

My brother-in-law told me yesterday that God has His hand all over this whole situation...and trust me...if you knew the whole story, you'd see it, too. But, since it's not my story to tell, I just have to leave you with this:

God works in mysterious ways...and His ways are always best.

And, we all have this precious little one to remind us of this.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim @ Kims Kreations said...

She is so precious! We are some very lucky Aunties!

Unknown said...

congrats. and so thankful she is ok. prayers for continued recovery!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a little blessing!! My husband and I were almost in a similar situation when it looked like my little girl would be born 5 weeks early. Praise God, though, it certainly reminds you how much we need to rely on Him!!

Flor said...

She is adorable! Oh I just hope everything is ok. that just breaks my heart.. you lots of prayers :I

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, 6 weeks early, and she is still smiling! What a survivor! She is absolutely a doll.